Monday, April 16, 2007

Describe Yourself In Just 5 Words

Should I be brutally honest, or should I sugarcoat? Do I want to be honest, or should I be frank enough to realize that unfettered honesty is the one thing that can make me seem like a complete mess.

I tried to sum me up in only 5 words...but I couldn't decide which 5 words would do. So.....

Self-doubt, strong inner core.
Known to trip over dust.
Book stores are my weakness.
Spend Labor Days in Miami.
Addicted to football on Sundays.
Never thought I was funny...
I meant intentionally funny though
I can make people laugh.
I can be shy sometimes.
I talk too much sometimes.
Middle child, basically good childhood.
Sister is my best friend.
Parents are my close friends.
Good cook, when I cook.
Comfort food: chocolate chip cookies.
Patience is not my virtue.
I'm continually being taught patience.
Grey Goose Vodka Martini - Dirty.
Don't love easily - love deeply.
Wishy-washy, see both sides.
Long to write long emails.
Love receiving long emails better.
To be continued another day......

No comments: